Friday, April 16, 2010

The Kildare Project General Fund

I hate doing this, I really do. But There is a lot of equipment needed to improve broadcast functionality, as well as make T.K.P. even more user friendly. I will sink whatever monies I get into the Project, but it isn't nearly enough. the list following is what I need right now, and hope to have by the end of the year.

1. Domain Registration for one-stop access to all content. (video, writings, art, and special projects)
2. Laptop with mobile card for mobile broadcasts
3. Entertainment fund for licensing of independent films for streaming purposes.
4. Camcorder for special video shoots.
5. Video editing software
6. Improved wireless router.
7. Various other equipment, costumes, and materials to make a cheap studio for a more professional look.

I had and still do hope to gain sponsorship to help defray costs, believe it or not. I haven't made one dollar in profit, and consider this a labor of love.

I know things are tough out there, but if you have equipment to donate (sorry, not tax deductible), or enjoy the broadcasts and videos and want to contribute. Please use the chipin widgit below to donate a buck or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment