Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fine Art...Kildare Classics Announced... End of free art?

The fine Art America Project is now 50% complete. Will have the complete 2010 Collection available for sale (over 40 pieces). Will not upload anything new until 2011, depending on art sales.

After Fine art America is complete, will round out the Zazzle collection (buttons, cards etc..) for lower cost options at a time to time basis, to be completed by the end of the year.

I've gotten the piece of equipment needed to convert old VHS tapes, and will start a series on my youtube channel called Kildare classics, which will be matches from my old wrestling days. this will be free of charge. And should take about 6 months to complete. the matches will also hold a watermark, either the T.K.P.logo, or have the link to the Kildare Project blog.

I have decided to hold off on any more free art on the facebook fan page until I have reached 1,000 followers on both the fan page and on the Justin TV broadcast page. This should free me up to do some other things. Once I meet those goals, I will be able to send out more free art through the page, making it reach more people.

However I will occasionally do a one-shot freebie on the facebook fan page.

Preliminary work on the ICW classics series is done, and I will begin doing voiceovers this week. hopefully will have them all completed within a month, they will be posted to my youtube channel, as well as Dysfunctions. If the demand is high enough, a DVD will be made for smart mark video.

No comments:

Post a Comment